– Time series Manager (manage, plot and process time series data)
– GIS Manager (manage, visualize and process GIS Data)
– Spreadsheet Manager (manage, visualize and process spreadsheet, CBA and MCA data)
– Scenario Manager (manage model setups, scenarios and simulations)
– Scripts Manager (create , edit , debug and run scripts)
– Indicator Manager (create , edit and calculate indicators)
– Analysis Manager (undertake MCA and CBA)
– System Manager (manage workspaces and users)
Each Manager adds a number of user interface controls to the system, namely:
– Explorers: Normally used to manage database content (e.g. time series).
– Data views: Normally used to visualize data (e.g. time series charts, or maps)
– Tools: Normally used to import, export and process data and accessible using the tools explorer.
– Properties window: Normally used to show manager object or tool properties. It is also used to execute tools
Figure 1 below shows an example of a manager components in the DSS.
Figure 1: DSS manager component